- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Zmax (Pfizer, Inc): HOW SUPPLIED, STORAGE AND HANDLING
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS
- HOW SUPPLIED, STORAGE AND HANDLING
- PATIENT COUNSELING INFORMATION
- External Links Related to Zmax (Pfizer, Inc)
NDC 0069-4170-21 for adult use and NDC 0069-4170-02 for pediatric use are supplied in bottles containing 2 g of azithromycin and should be constituted with 60 mL of water.
Before constitution, store dry powder at or below 30°C (86°F).
After constitution, store suspension at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15–30°C (59–86°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature]. Do not refrigerate or freeze.
Constituted suspension should be consumed within 12 hours. For adult patients, the entire bottle should be consumed. For pediatric patients, any suspension remaining after dosing MUST be discarded.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).