- Differential Diagnosis
Drug Information for Zidovudine (State of Florida DOH Central Pharmacy): 16 HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
- WARNING: RISK OF HEMATOLOGICAL TOXICITY, MYOPATHY, LACTIC ACIDOSIS
- 3 DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS
- 4 CONTRAINDICATIONS
- 10 OVERDOSAGE
- 11 DESCRIPTION
- 14 CLINICAL STUDIES
- 16 HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
- External Links Related to Zidovudine (State of Florida DOH Central Pharmacy)
Zidovudine Tablets USP, 300 mg are white colored, biconvex, round, film-coated tablets debossed with ‘D’ on one side and ‘11’ on other side
They are supplied by State of Florida DOH Central Pharmacy as follows:
NDC Strength Quantity/Form Color Source Prod. Code 53808-0812- 300 mg 30 Tablets in a Blister Pack white 65862-024
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).