- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for ZEBUTAL™ CAPSULES BRAND OF BUTALBITAL, ACETAMINOPHEN, AND CAFFEINE CAPSULES, USP (FIRST HORIZON PHARMACEUTICAL CORPORATION): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to ZEBUTAL™ CAPSULES BRAND OF BUTALBITAL, ACETAMINOPHEN, AND CAFFEINE CAPSULES, USP (FIRST HORIZON PHARMACEUTICAL CORPORATION)
ZEBUTAL™ Capsules brand of butalbital 50 mg, acetaminophen 500 mg and caffeine 40 mg are supplied as salmon/red capsules printed " HPC 170" in white ink and are available in:
- NDC 59630-170-10 Bottles of 100 capsules.
- NDC 59630-170-50 Bottles of 500 capsules.
Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F); excursions permitted to 15-30°C(59-86°F) [See USP Controlled Room Temperature]. Protect from light and moisture.
Dispense in a tight, light-resistant container as defined in the USP using a child-resistant closure.
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Rev January 2004 ZEB-PI-1
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).