- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for ZEBUTAL™ CAPSULES BRAND OF BUTALBITAL, ACETAMINOPHEN, AND CAFFEINE CAPSULES, USP (FIRST HORIZON PHARMACEUTICAL CORPORATION): DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to ZEBUTAL™ CAPSULES BRAND OF BUTALBITAL, ACETAMINOPHEN, AND CAFFEINE CAPSULES, USP (FIRST HORIZON PHARMACEUTICAL CORPORATION)
Oral: one capsule every four hours. Total daily dosage should not exceed 6 capsules.
Extended and repeated use of this product is not recommended because of the potential for physical dependence.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).