- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Wyeth Antivenin (Micrurus fulvius) (Equine Origin) North American Coral Snake Antivenin (Wyeth Pharmaceuticals Company): HOW SUPPLIED
- Drug Interactions
- Dosage and Administration
- Adverse Reactions
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to Wyeth Antivenin (Micrurus fulvius) (Equine Origin) North American Coral Snake Antivenin (Wyeth Pharmaceuticals Company)
Each package contains one vacuum vial to yield 10 ml of Antivenin (with preservatives: phenol 0.25% and thimerosal [mercury derivative] 0.005%).
Store original, unused (not reconstituted) vials between 2 and 8 °C (36 and 46 °F).
Do not freeze.
Gently swirl the vial of reconstituted Antivenin before each administration.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).