- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Vagifem (estradiol vaginal tablets) Initial U.S. Approval: 1999 (Novo Nordisk): Principal Display panel - VAGIFEM 10 µg
- WARNING: CARDIOVASCULAR DISORDERS, ENDOMETRIAL CANCER, BREAST CANCER and PROBABLE DEMENTIA
- 3 DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS
- 4 CONTRAINDICATIONS
- 6 ADVERSE REACTIONS
- 7 DRUG INTERACTIONS
- 10 OVERDOSAGE
- 11 DESCRIPTION
- 15 REFERENCES
- 17 PATIENT COUNSELING INFORMATION
- 17.5 FDA-Approved Patient Labeling
- Principal Display panel - VAGIFEM 25 µg
- Principal Display panel - VAGIFEM 10 µg
- External Links Related to Vagifem (estradiol vaginal tablets) Initial U.S. Approval: 1999 (Novo Nordisk)
Vagifem® 10 mcg
(estradiol vaginal tablets)
18 vaginal tablets
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).