- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for URSODIOL CAPSULES, USP9380Rx only (TEVA Pharmaceuticals USA Inc): OVERDOSAGE
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to URSODIOL CAPSULES, USP9380Rx only (TEVA Pharmaceuticals USA Inc)
Neither accidental nor intentional overdosing with ursodiol has been reported. Doses of ursodiol in the range of 16 to 20 mg/kg/day have been tolerated for 6 to 37 months without symptoms by 7 patients. The LD50 for ursodiol in rats is over 5000 mg/kg given over 7 to 10 days and over 7500 mg/kg for mice. The most likely manifestation of severe overdose with ursodiol would probably be diarrhea, which should be treated symptomatically.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).