- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for TRIAMTERENE/HYDROCHLOROTHIAZIDECAPSULES, USP37.5 MG/25 MG (BARR LABORATORIES, INC.): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to TRIAMTERENE/HYDROCHLOROTHIAZIDECAPSULES, USP37.5 MG/25 MG (BARR LABORATORIES, INC.)
Triamterene/Hydrochlorothiazide Capsules, USP 37.5 mg/25 mg, white opaque body with white opaque cap, imprinted in black “DPI” and “488”, available in bottles of:
100 NDC 0555-0488-02 1000 NDC 0555-0488-05
Store at controlled room temperature 15° -30°C (59°-86°F). Protect from light.
Dispense in tight, light-resistant container.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).