- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Tramadol Hydrochloride (Physicians Total Care, Inc.): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- CLINICAL STUDIES
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DRUG ABUSE AND DEPENDENCE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
- External Links Related to Tramadol Hydrochloride (Physicians Total Care, Inc.)
Tramadol hydrochloride tablets 50 mg are supplied as unscored, white, round film coated tablets debossed “AN” over “627”.
They are supplied as follows:
Bottles of 20 tablets: NDC 54868-4638-2Bottles of 30 tablets: NDC 54868-4638-0Bottles of 40 tablets: NDC 54868-4638-6Bottles of 50 tablets: NDC 54868-4638-3Bottles of 60 tablets: NDC 54868-4638-1Bottles of 90 tablets: NDC 54868-4638-7Bottles of 100 tablets: NDC 54868-4638-5Bottles of 120 tablets: NDC 54868-4638-4Bottles of 150 tablets: NDC 54868-4638-9Blisterpack of 100 tablets: NDC 54868-4638-8
Dispense in a tight container as defined in the USP.
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15 - 30°C (59 – 86°F).
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).