- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Totect Kit (dexrazoxane) for injection, for intravenous infusion onlyInitial U.S. Approval: 2007 (TopoTarget USA): 16 HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
- 1 INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- 2 DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- 3 DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS
- 4 CONTRAINDICATIONS
- 7 DRUG INTERACTIONS
- 10 OVERDOSAGE
- 11 DESCRIPTION
- 14 CLINICAL STUDIES
- 15 REFERENCES
- 16 HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
- 17 PATIENT COUNSELING INFORMATION
- External Links Related to Totect Kit (dexrazoxane) for injection, for intravenous infusion onlyInitial U.S. Approval: 2007 (TopoTarget USA)
Totect® is available as an urgent treatment kit for single patient use. Each kit contains 10 vials of Totect® (dexrazoxane for injection) 500 mg and 10 vials of 50 mL diluent, which provides a complete three day treatment.
Store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature]. Protect from light. Keep vials in carton until ready for use.
Procedures for proper handling and disposal of anticancer drugs should be considered. Several guidelines on this subject have been published.1-4 Direct contact of Totect® with the skin or mucous membrances prior to and following reconstitution should be avoided. If contact occurs, wash immediately and thoroughly with water.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).