- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for TORSEMIDE TABLETSRx only (Par Pharmaceutical Inc): CONTRAINDICATIONS
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to TORSEMIDE TABLETSRx only (Par Pharmaceutical Inc)
Torsemide is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to torsemide or to sulfonylureas.
Torsemide is contraindicated in patients who are anuric.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).