- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Torsemide (SUN PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LIMITED): DESCRIPTION
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL- 5 mg Label
- PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL- 10 mg Label
- PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL- 20 mg Label
- PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL- 100 mg Label
- External Links Related to Torsemide (SUN PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LIMITED)
Torsemide is a diuretic of the pyridine-sulfonylurea class. Its chemical name is 1-isopropyl-3-[(4-m-toluidino-3-pyridyl) sulfonyl]urea and its structural formula is:
Its empirical formula is C16H20N4O3S, its pKa is 7.1, and its molecular weight is 348.43.
Torsemide USP is a white to off-white crystalline powder. The tablets for oral administration also contain crospovidone NF, lactose NF, povidone USP, microcrystalline cellulose NF, and magnesium stearate NF.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).