- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Topco All Day Pain Relief Drug Facts (Topco Associates LLC): Active ingredient (in each caplet)
- Active ingredient (in each caplet)
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Principal Display Panel
- External Links Related to Topco All Day Pain Relief Drug Facts (Topco Associates LLC)
Naproxen sodium 220 mg
(naproxen 200 mg) (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).