- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Temazepam Capsules, USP (Novel Laboratories, Inc.): HOW SUPPLIED
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DRUG ABUSE AND DEPENDENCE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to Temazepam Capsules, USP (Novel Laboratories, Inc.)
Temazepam Capsules USP
Blue opaque cap and white opaque body, imprinted “15 mg” on cap and “Novel 121” on the body in black ink.
Bottle of 30..........NDC 40032-121-20
Bottle of 100........NDC 40032-121-24
Bottle of 500........NDC 40032-121-26
White opaque cap and body, imprinted “30 mg” on cap and “Novel 123” on the body in black ink.
Bottle of 30............ NDC 40032-123-20
Bottle of 100.......... NDC 40032-123-24
Bottle of 500.......... NDC 40032-123-26
Dispense in a well-closed, light-resistant container with a child-resistant closure.
Storage: Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
*Romazicon is the registered trademark of Hoffman-LaRoche Inc.
**Trademark of Medical Economics Company, Inc.
Novel Laboratories, Inc.
Somerset, NJ 08873
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).