- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for TAZORAC (tazarotene) Gel 0.05%(tazarotene) Gel 0.1% (Allergan, Inc.): INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to TAZORAC (tazarotene) Gel 0.05%(tazarotene) Gel 0.1% (Allergan, Inc.)
- External Links Related to TAZORAC (tazarotene) Gel 0.05%(tazarotene) Gel 0.1% (Allergan, Inc.)
TAZORAC® (tazarotene) Gel 0.05% and 0.1% are indicated for the topical treatment of patients with stable plaque psoriasis of up to 20% body surface area involvement.
TAZORAC® (tazarotene) Gel 0.1% is also indicated for the topical treatment of patients with facial acne vulgaris of mild to moderate severity.
The efficacy of TAZORAC® Gel in the treatment of acne previously treated with other retinoids or resistant to oral antibiotics has not been established.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).