- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for TAZORAC (tazarotene) Gel 0.05%(tazarotene) Gel 0.1% (Allergan, Inc.): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to TAZORAC (tazarotene) Gel 0.05%(tazarotene) Gel 0.1% (Allergan, Inc.)
- External Links Related to TAZORAC (tazarotene) Gel 0.05%(tazarotene) Gel 0.1% (Allergan, Inc.)
TAZORAC® (tazarotene) Gel is available in concentrations of 0.05% and 0.1%. It is available in a collapsible aluminum tube with a tamper-evident aluminum membrane over the opening and a white propylene screw cap, in 30 gm and 100 gm sizes.
TAZORAC® Gel 0.05% TAZORAC® Gel 0.1% 30 gm NDC 0023-8335-03 NDC 0023-0042-03 100 gm NDC 0023-8335-10 NDC 0023-0042-10
NOTE: TAZORAC® (tazarotene) Gel should be stored at 25°C (77°F): excursion permitted to 15-30°C (59-86°F).
® Marks owned by Allergan, Inc.U.S. Patent Numbers 5,089,509; 5,914,334 and 6,258,830ALLERGANIrvine, California 92612, USA©2004 Allergan, Inc.
Printed in USA8606X, 8607XAJanuary 200471722US10P
Pharmacist: Please cut or tear at dotted line and provide this patient package insert to your customer
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).