- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for TAZORAC (tazarotene) Gel 0.05%(tazarotene) Gel 0.1% (Allergan, Inc.): DESCRIPTION
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to TAZORAC (tazarotene) Gel 0.05%(tazarotene) Gel 0.1% (Allergan, Inc.)
- External Links Related to TAZORAC (tazarotene) Gel 0.05%(tazarotene) Gel 0.1% (Allergan, Inc.)
TAZORAC® Gel is a translucent, aqueous gel and contains the compound tazarotene, a member of the acetylenic class of retinoids. It is for topical dermatologic use only. The active ingredient is represented by the following structural formula:
Ethyl 6-[2-(4,4-dimethylthiochroman-6-yl) ethynyl] nicotinate
- Active: Tazarotene................................... 0.05% or 0.1% (w/w) Preservative: Benzyl alcohol.................................. 1.0% (w/w)
Inactives: Ascorbic acid, butylated hydroxyanisole, butylated hydroxytoluene, carbomer 934P, edetate disodium, hexylene glycol, poloxamer 407, polyethylene glycol 400, polysorbate 40, purified water, and tromethamine.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).