- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for TALWIN INJECTION PENTAZOCINE LACTATE INJECTION, USP (Hospira, Inc.): OVERDOSAGE
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to TALWIN INJECTION PENTAZOCINE LACTATE INJECTION, USP (Hospira, Inc.)
- External Links Related to TALWIN INJECTION PENTAZOCINE LACTATE INJECTION, USP (Hospira, Inc.)
Manifestations: Clinical experience with TALWIN overdosage has been insufficient to define the signs of this condition.
Treatment: Oxygen, intravenous fluids, vasopressors, and other supportive measures should be employed as indicated. Assisted or controlled ventilation should also be considered. For respiratory depression due to overdosage or unusual sensitivity to TALWIN, parenteral naloxone is a specific and effective antagonist.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).