- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for TALWIN INJECTION PENTAZOCINE LACTATE INJECTION, USP (Hospira, Inc.): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to TALWIN INJECTION PENTAZOCINE LACTATE INJECTION, USP (Hospira, Inc.)
- External Links Related to TALWIN INJECTION PENTAZOCINE LACTATE INJECTION, USP (Hospira, Inc.)
Box of 10
Each mL contains pentazocine lactate equivalent to 30 mg base and 2 mg acetone sodium bisulfite, 1.5 mg sodium chloride, and 1 mg methylparaben as preservative, in Water for Injection.
Pak of 25
Each mL contains pentazocine lactate equivalent to 30 mg base and 2.8 mg sodium chloride, in Water for Injection.
The pH of TALWIN solutions is adjusted between 4 and 5 with lactic acid or sodium hydroxide. The air in the ampuls and vials has been displaced by nitrogen gas.
Store at 20 to 25°C (68 to 77°F). [See USP Controlled Room Temperature.]
Rev. August, 2006
©Hospira 2006 EN-1267 Printed in USA Hospira, Inc., Lake Forest, IL 60045 USA
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).