- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for SYMMETREL (Amantadine Hydrochloride, USP) Tablets and SyrupRx only (Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc.): HOW SUPPLIED
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to SYMMETREL (Amantadine Hydrochloride, USP) Tablets and SyrupRx only (Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc.)
- External Links Related to SYMMETREL (Amantadine Hydrochloride, USP) Tablets and SyrupRx only (Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc.)
SYMMETREL (Amantadine Hydrochloride, USP) is available in light orange, convex curved, triangular shaped 100 mg tablets with “SYMMETREL” debossed on one side and plain on the other side as follows:
Bottles of 100 NDC 63481-108-70
As a clear, colorless syrup [each 5 mL (1 teaspoonful) contains 50 mg amantadine hydrochloride] in:
16 oz.(480 mL) bottles NDC63481-205-16
Store at 25°C (77°F), excursions permitted to 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). [See USP Controlled Room Temperature].
Dispense in a tight container as defined in the USP, with a child-resistant closure (as required).
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).