- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Sumatriptan SuccinateTablets (Dr Reddy's Laboratories Limited): Principal Display Panel
- CLINICAL STUDIES
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DRUG ABUSE AND DEPENDENCE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PATIENT INFORMATION
- Principal Display Panel
- External Links Related to Sumatriptan SuccinateTablets (Dr Reddy's Laboratories Limited)
Sumatriptan Succinate Tablets
Each tablet contains sumatriptan succinate equivalent to 25 mg of sumatriptan.
Do not use if package is torn or broken or if you receive fewer tablets than your doctor prescribed.
See prescribing information for dosage information.
Store between 36o and 86oF (2o to 30oC).
Manufactured by Penn Labs
(a GlaxoSmithKline company)
for Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Inc.
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Made in Singapore
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).