- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Sumatriptan SuccinateTablets (Dr Reddy's Laboratories Limited): INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- CLINICAL STUDIES
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DRUG ABUSE AND DEPENDENCE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PATIENT INFORMATION
- Principal Display Panel
- External Links Related to Sumatriptan SuccinateTablets (Dr Reddy's Laboratories Limited)
Sumatriptan Succinate Tablets are indicated for the acute treatment of migraine attacks with or without aura in adults.
Sumatriptan Succinate Tablets are not intended for the prophylactic therapy of migraine or for use in the management of hemiplegic or basilar migraine (see CONTRAINDICATIONS). Safety and effectiveness of Sumatriptan Succinate Tablets have not been established for cluster headache, which is present in an older, predominantly male population.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).