- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for SUCRAID (sacrosidase) oral solution: (QOL Medical, LLC): WARNINGS
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- CLINICAL STUDIES
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PATIENT PACKAGE INSERT: INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS
- External Links Related to SUCRAID (sacrosidase) oral solution: (QOL Medical, LLC)
Severe wheezing, 90 minutes after a second dose of sacrosidase, necessitated admission into the ICU for a 4-year old boy. The wheezing was probably caused by sacrosidase. He had asthma and was being treated with steroids. A skin test for sacrosidase was positive.
Other serious events have not been linked to SUCRAID.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).