- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for SUCRAID (sacrosidase) oral solution: (QOL Medical, LLC): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- CLINICAL STUDIES
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PATIENT PACKAGE INSERT: INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS
- External Links Related to SUCRAID (sacrosidase) oral solution: (QOL Medical, LLC)
SUCRAID is available in 118 mL (4 fluid ounces) translucent plastic bottles, packaged two bottles per box. Each mL of solution contains 8,500 International Units (I.U.) of sacrosidase. A 1 mL measuring scoop is provided with each bottle. A full measuring scoop is 1 mL.
Store in a refrigerator at 2°- 8°C (36°- 46°F). Discard four weeks after first opening due to the potential for bacterial growth. Protect from heat and light.
San Diego, CA 92121
QOL Medial, LLC
Kirkland, WA 98033
To order, or for any questions call 1-866-528-4750
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).