- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for STERILE WATER for Injection, USP (Hospira, Inc.): INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Drug Interactions
- HOW SUPPLIED
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- External Links Related to STERILE WATER for Injection, USP (Hospira, Inc.)
Sterile Water for Injection, USP is indicated for use only as a solvent or diluent vehicle for parenterally administered drugs or solutions and as a source of water for parenteral fluid replenishment after suitable additives are introduced.
For intravenous administration, an osmolar concentration not less than two-fifths (0.4) of the normal osmolarity of the extracellular fluid (280 mOsmol/liter) is essential to avoid intravascular hemolysis.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).