- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Sevoflurane (Halocarbon Products Corporation): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to Sevoflurane (Halocarbon Products Corporation)
- External Links Related to Sevoflurane (Halocarbon Products Corporation)
Sevoflurane, Volatile Liquid for Inhalation, is packaged in amber colored bottles containing 250mL sevoflurane, NDC # 12164-005-25.
There is no specific work exposure limit established for sevoflurane. However, the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health has recommended an 8 hour time-weighted average limit of 2 ppm for halogenated anesthetic agents in general (0.5 ppm when coupled with exposure to N2O).
Store at 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F). Excursions permitted to 15° to 30° C (59° to 86° F). See USP controlled room temperature.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).