- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for SERTRALINE HCl (Caremark L.L.C.): HOW SUPPLIED
- BOX WARNING
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- Information for Patients
- Laboratory Tests
- Drug Interactions
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DRUG ABUSE AND DEPENDENCE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Medication Guide Antidepressant Medicines, Depression and other Serious Mental Illness, and Suicidal Thoughts or Actions
- Manufacturer Information
- Package Label - Principal Display Panel
- External Links Related to SERTRALINE HCl (Caremark L.L.C.)
Sertraline Hydrochloride capsule shaped film-coated tablets containing sertraline hydrochloride equivalent to 50 mg are packaged in bottles.
Sertraline hydrochloride tablets 50 mg: blue colored, capsule shaped, biconvex, film-coated tablets embossed with “L” and “U” on either side breakline on one side and “D02” on the other side.
They are supplied as follows:
NDC Strength Color Bottle Count 0339-6475-30 50 mg blue 135
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).