- Differential Diagnosis
Drug Information for SERTRALINE HCl (Caremark L.L.C.): CONTRAINDICATIONS
- BOX WARNING
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- Information for Patients
- Laboratory Tests
- Drug Interactions
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DRUG ABUSE AND DEPENDENCE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Medication Guide Antidepressant Medicines, Depression and other Serious Mental Illness, and Suicidal Thoughts or Actions
- Manufacturer Information
- Package Label - Principal Display Panel
- External Links Related to SERTRALINE HCl (Caremark L.L.C.)
Concomitant use in patients taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) is contraindicated (see WARNINGS). Concomitant use in patients taking pimozide is contraindicated (see PRECAUTIONS).
Sertraline is contraindicated in patients with a hypersensitivity to sertraline or any of the inactive ingredients in Sertraline.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).