- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for reglan tablets (metoclopramide tablets, USP) (Alaven Pharmaceutical LLC): HOW SUPPLIED
- WARNING: TARDIVE DYSKINESIA
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Medication Guide
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 10 mg Bottle
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 5 mg Bottle
- External Links Related to reglan tablets (metoclopramide tablets, USP) (Alaven Pharmaceutical LLC)
Each white, capsule-shaped, scored reglan® tablet (metoclopramide tablets, USP) contains 10 mg metoclopramide base (as the monohydrochloride monohydrate). Available in:
Bottles of 100 tablets (NDC 68220-151-10)
Each green, elliptical-shaped reglan® tablet (metoclopramide tablets, USP) contains 5 mg metoclopramide base (as the monohydrochloride monohydrate). Available in:
Bottles of 100 tablets (NDC 68220-150-10)
Dispense tablets in tight, light-resistant container.
Tablets should be stored at controlled room temperature, between 20°C and 25°C (68°F and 77°F).
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).