- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Prempro (Physicians Total Care, Inc.): 16 HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
- 1 INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- 2 DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- 3 DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS
- 4 CONTRAINDICATIONS
- 5 WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- 6 ADVERSE REACTIONS
- 7 DRUG INTERACTIONS
- 8 USE IN SPECIFIC POPULATIONS
- 10 OVERDOSAGE
- 11 DESCRIPTION
- 12 CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- 13 NONCLINICAL TOXICOLOGY
- 14 CLINICAL STUDIES
- 15 REFERENCES
- 16 HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
- 17 PATIENT COUNSELING INFORMATION
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
- External Links Related to Prempro (Physicians Total Care, Inc.)
- 16.1 How Supplied
PREMPRO therapy consists of a single tablet to be taken once daily.PREMPRO 0.3 mg/1.5 mg
NDC 54868-5047-0, carton includes 1 blister card containing 28 oval, cream tablets.PREMPRO 0.45 mg/1.5 mg
NDC 54868-4866-0, carton includes 1 blister card containing 28 oval, gold tablets.PREMPRO 0.625 mg/2.5 mg
NDC 54868-5540-0, carton includes 3 EZ DIAL® dispensers each containing 28 oval, peach tablets.PREMPRO 0.625 mg/5 mg
NDC 54868-3799-0, carton includes 3 EZ DIAL dispensers each containing 28 oval, light-blue tablets.
The appearance of PREMPRO tablets is a trademark of Wyeth Pharmaceuticals.16.2 Storage and Handling
Store at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F); excursions permitted to 15°- 30°C (59°- 86°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).