- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Prednisolone (Physicians Total Care, Inc.): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
- External Links Related to Prednisolone (Physicians Total Care, Inc.)
Prednisolone Syrup, USP 5mg/5 mL is a clear, colorless to pale, straw-yellow dye-free liquid with a cherry aroma containing 5 mg of Prednisolone in each 5mL (teaspoonful) and is supplied in 120 mL bottles ( NDC 54868-4748-0).
Prednisolone Syrup, USP is a cherry flavored red liquid containing 15 mg of Prednisolone in each 5 mL (teaspoonful) and is supplied in 240 mL bottles (NDC 54868-4749-0) and 480 mL bottles (NDC 54868-4749-1).
Pharmacist: Dispense with a suitable calibrated measuring device to assure proper measuring of dose.
DOSE/VOLUME CHART 15 mg prednisolone = 1 teaspoon 10 mg prednisolone = 2/3 teaspoon 7.5 mg prednisolone = 1/2 teaspoon 5 mg prednisolone = 1/3 teaspoon
Dispense in tight, light-resistant and child-resistant containers as defined in the USP/NF.
Store at controlled room temperature 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F). Do Not Refrigerate.
Manufactured byKV Pharmaceutical Co. forETHEX CorporationSt. Louis, MO 63044
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).