- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Poliovirus Vaccine Inactivated IPOL (Sanofi Pasteur Inc.): PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - Vial
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - Vial
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - Syringe
- External Links Related to Poliovirus Vaccine Inactivated IPOL (Sanofi Pasteur Inc.)
Poliovirus VaccineInactivated - IPOL®
Dosage: 0.5 mL IM or SC. See enclosed package insert. Store at 2° to 8°C (35° to 46°F).
DO NOT FREEZE.
US Govt Lic #1724 Mf by: Sanofi Pasteur SA, Lyon France
Dist by: Sanofi Pasteur Inc.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).