- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Poliovirus Vaccine Inactivated IPOL (Sanofi Pasteur Inc.): PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - Syringe
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - Vial
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - Syringe
- External Links Related to Poliovirus Vaccine Inactivated IPOL (Sanofi Pasteur Inc.)
Poliovirus VaccineInactivated - IPOL®
Types 1, 2, and 3, - Grown in cultures of Veromonkey kidney cells by the microcarrier tecnique.
FOR INTRAMUSCULAR OR SUBCUTANEOUSADMINISTRATION.
See enclosed package circular.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).