- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Poliovirus Vaccine Inactivated IPOL (Sanofi Pasteur Inc.): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - Vial
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - Syringe
- External Links Related to Poliovirus Vaccine Inactivated IPOL (Sanofi Pasteur Inc.)
Syringe, without needle, 0.5 mL (10 per package). Product No. 49281-860-55
Vial, 10 Dose – Product No. 49281-860-10
CPT® Code: 90713
CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
The vaccine is stable if stored in the refrigerator at 2°C to 8°C (35°F to 46°F). The vaccine must not be frozen.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).