- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) tablet, 1.5 mg, for oral use (Duramed Pharmaceuticals, Inc.): 16 HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
- 1 INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- 2 DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- 3 DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS
- 4 CONTRAINDICATIONS
- 7 DRUG INTERACTIONS
- 9 DRUG ABUSE AND DEPENDENCE
- 10 OVERDOSAGE
- 11 DESCRIPTION
- 14 CLINICAL STUDIES
- 16 HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - clinic pack carton
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL- trade box wallet
- External Links Related to Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) tablet, 1.5 mg, for oral use (Duramed Pharmaceuticals, Inc.)
The Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) tablet 1.5 mg is available in a PVC/aluminum foil blister package. The tablet is almost white, round, and marked G00 on one side.
NDC 51285-942-88 (1 tablet unit of use package)
Store Plan B One-Step at 20º to 25ºC (68º to 77ºF) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).