- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) tablet, 1.5 mg, for oral use (Duramed Pharmaceuticals, Inc.): 11 DESCRIPTION
- 1 INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- 2 DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- 3 DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS
- 4 CONTRAINDICATIONS
- 7 DRUG INTERACTIONS
- 9 DRUG ABUSE AND DEPENDENCE
- 10 OVERDOSAGE
- 11 DESCRIPTION
- 14 CLINICAL STUDIES
- 16 HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - clinic pack carton
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL- trade box wallet
- External Links Related to Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) tablet, 1.5 mg, for oral use (Duramed Pharmaceuticals, Inc.)
The Plan B One-Step tablet contains 1.5 mg of a single active steroid ingredient, levonorgestrel [18,19-Dinorpregn-4-en-20-yn-3-one-13-ethyl-17-hydroxy-, (17 a)-(-)-], a totally synthetic progestogen. The inactive ingredients are colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, potato starch, and talc.
Levonorgestrel has a molecular weight of 312.45, and the following structural and molecular formulas:
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).