- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for PIPRACIL (piperacillin for injection) For Intravenous and Intramuscular Use (Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, Inc.): How Supplied
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- How Supplied
- Diseases/Conditions Related to PIPRACIL (piperacillin for injection) For Intravenous and Intramuscular Use (Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, Inc.)
- External Links Related to PIPRACIL (piperacillin for injection) For Intravenous and Intramuscular Use (Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, Inc.)
PIPRACIL® (piperacillin for injection) is available in vials containing freeze-dried piperacillin sodium powder equivalent to two, three, and four g of piperacillin. One g of piperacillin (as a monosodium salt) contains 1.85 mEq (42.5 mg) of sodium.
Product Numbers2 gram/Vial-10 per box-NDC 0206-3879-163 gram/Vial-10 per box-NDC 0206-3882-554 gram/Vial-10 per box-NDC 0206-3880-25
Store at controlled room temperature 20°C-25°C(68°F-77°F).
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).