- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for PHYSICIAN LABELING Quasense (Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets USP) 0.15 mg/0.03 mg (91-Day Regimen) Rx only (Watson Pharma, Inc.): DESCRIPTION
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to PHYSICIAN LABELING Quasense (Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets USP) 0.15 mg/0.03 mg (91-Day Regimen) Rx only (Watson Pharma, Inc.)
Quasense® is an extended-cycle oral contraceptive consisting of 84 white active tablets each containing 0.15 mg of levonorgestrel, a synthetic progestogen and 0.03 mg of ethinyl estradiol, and 7 peach inert tablets (without hormones).
The chemical formula of levonorgestrel USP is 18, 19-Dinorpregn-4-en-20-yn-3-one, 13-ethyl-17-hydroxy-, (17a)-, (-)-, and the chemical formula of ethinyl estradiol USP is 19-Norpregna-1,3,5(10)-trien-20-yne-3,17-diol, (17a)-. The structural formulas are as follows:
C21H28O2 MW: 312.4 C20H24O2 MW: 296.4
Each white active tablet contains the following inactive ingredients: croscarmellose sodium NF, lactose monohydrate NF, magnesium stearate NF, microcrystalline cellulose NF, and povidone USP. Each peach inert tablet contains the following inactive ingredients: anhydrous lactose NF, FD&C yellow #6 Lake, lactose monohydrate NF, magnesium stearate NF, and microcrystalline cellulose NF.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).