- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Pharmalgen (ALK-Abello A S): References
- Clinical Pharmacology 1
- Indications and Usage
- Adverse Reactions
- Dosage and Administration
- How Supplied
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
- External Links Related to Pharmalgen (ALK-Abello A S)
- Van Metre, T.E., and Adkinson, N.F. in: Allergy Principles and Practice, Third Edition, 1327-1343, 1988. C.V. Moseby Co.
- Hoffman, D.R., et al.: J Allergy Clin Immunol 59: 147, 1977.
- Hoffman, D.R.: Ann Allergy 40: 171, 1978.
- Hunt, K.J., et al.: N Engl J Med 299: 157, 1978.
- Schuberth, K.C., et al.: J Pediatr. 102: 361, 1983.
- Golden, D.B.K., and Valentine, M.D.: Ann Allergy 53: 444-452, 1984.
- Hunt, K.J., et al.: Ann Int Med. 85: 56, 1976.
- Anderson, J.A., et al.: J Allergy Clin Immunol. 77(2): 271-273, 1986.
- Jacobs, R.L., et al.: J Allergy Clin Immunol. 68: 125, 1981.
- Bickel, W.H.: Ann Emerg Med. 13: 189, 1984.
- Norman, P.S., and Van Metre, T.E.: J Allergy Clin Immunol. 85: 522, 1990.
- Müller, U. & Mosbech, H.: Allergy Suppl 14, Vol 48, 37-43, 1993.
- Ober, A.I., et al.: J. Allergy Clin Immunol 112, 1008-1009, 2003.
- Stumpf, J.L. et al.: Ann Pharmacother 40, 699-703, 2006.
We warrant that this product was prepared according to the applicable regulations of the appropriate regulatory agency; that it is true to label; and that the contents of each unopened, undamaged container are sterile. We have no control over the conditions under which this product is used, the diagnosis of the patient, the dosage, the methods of administration or the handling of the product after it leaves our possession, and we do not warrant either a good effect or against an ill effect following use of this product.
The user of this product should be aware of the inherent danger of injecting any biological product and accept the risk of a serious anaphylactic reaction.
The foregoing warranty is exclusive of all other warranties whether written, oral or implied (including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for use.)
No representative of the company may change any of the foregoing, and the buyer hereby accepts the product subject to all the terms hereof.
ALK-Abelló A/S, H?rsholm, Denmark
U.S. Licence 1292
ALK-Abelló, Inc. Round Rock TX 78664
In TX: 512-251-0037 4/2006
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).