- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Pharmalgen (ALK-Abello A S): How Supplied
- Clinical Pharmacology 1
- Indications and Usage
- Adverse Reactions
- Dosage and Administration
- How Supplied
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
- External Links Related to Pharmalgen (ALK-Abello A S)
Diagnostic Kit: The diagnostic kit contains 5 vials of freeze-dried venom/venom protein extracts, one vial each of honey bee, yellow jacket, yellow hornet, white faced hornet, and wasp. When reconstituted with 1.2 ml of diluent, each vial contains 100 µg/ml of venom/venom protein.
Treatment Kits: The treatment kits contain 6 unit-dose vials of freeze-dried, venom/venom protein from either honey bee, yellow jacket, yellow hornet, white faced hornet, wasp, or mixed vespid. When reconstituted with 1.2 ml of diluent, each vial of single-venom preparations will contain 100 µg/ml of venom/venom protein, and the mixed vespid products will contain 300 µg/ml of venom/venom protein.
Multi-dose Vials: Multi-dose vials are single vials that contain enough venom/venom protein so that, when reconstituted as directed with 11 ml of diluent, will produce ten full maintenance doses. When reconstituted as directed with 11 ml of diluent, the multi-dose vials contain 100 µg/ml of venom protein for single-venom products, and 300 µg/ml for the mixed vespid product.
HSA Diluent: A diluent containing 0.03% human serum albumin (HSA), 0.9% sodium chloride, and 0.4% phenol should be used for reconstituting and diluting these preparations. This diluent is available in the U.S. from ALK in vials containing 1.8 ml (packages of 100), or 30 ml (packages of 1 or 5) of diluent.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).