- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for PEXEVA Brand of (paroxetine mesylate) tablets (NOVEN THERAPEUTICS, LLC): DESCRIPTION
- Medication Guide
- PACKAGE LABEL – PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL – 10 MG LABEL
- PACKAGE LABEL – PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL – 20 MG LABEL
- PACKAGE LABEL – PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL – 30 MG LABEL
- PACKAGE LABEL – PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL – 40 MG LABEL
- External Links Related to PEXEVA Brand of (paroxetine mesylate) tablets (NOVEN THERAPEUTICS, LLC)
PEXEVA® (paroxetine mesylate) is an orally administered psychotropic drug with a chemical structure related to paroxetine hydrochloride (Paxil®). It is the mesylate salt of a phenylpiperidine compound identified chemically as (-)-trans -4R- (4'-fluorophenyl) - 3S - [(3', 4'-methylenedioxyphenoxy) methyl] piperidine mesylate and has the empirical formula of C19H20FNO3•CH3SO3H. The molecular weight is 425.5 (329.4 as free base). The structural formula is:
Paroxetine mesylate is an odorless, off-white powder, having a melting point range of 147° to 150°C and a solubility of more than 1 g/ml in water.
Each oval, film-coated tablet contains paroxetine mesylate equivalent to paroxetine as follows: 10 mg (white); 20 mg (scored, dark orange); 30 mg (yellow); 40 mg (rose). Inactive ingredients consist of dibasic calcium phosphate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, hydroxypropylcellulose, magnesium stearate, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide, ferric oxide red (C.I. 77491) (20 mg and 40 mg only) and ferric oxide yellow (C.I. 77492) (20 mg, 30 mg, and 40 mg only).
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).