- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for PEPCID (Salix Pharmaceuticals, Inc): HOW SUPPLIED
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to PEPCID (Salix Pharmaceuticals, Inc)
- External Links Related to PEPCID (Salix Pharmaceuticals, Inc)
PEPCID for Oral Suspension is a white to off-white powder containing 400 mg of famotidine for constitution. When constituted as directed, PEPCID for Oral Suspension is a smooth, mobile, off-white, homogeneous suspension with a cherry-banana-mint flavor, containing 40 mg of famotidine per 5 mL.
NDC 65649-211-24, bottles containing 400 mg famotidine.
Preserve in well-closed, light resistant containers. Store at controlled room temperature.
Store PEPCID for Oral Suspension dry powder and suspension at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15‑30°C (59-86°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature]. Suspension: Protect from freezing. Discard unused suspension after 30 days.
PEPCID (famotidine) for Oral Suspension is manufactured by: MERCK & CO.., INC., Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889, USA
For:Salix Pharmaceuticals, Inc.Morrisville, NC 27560
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).