- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for PEG-3350 (Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to PEG-3350 (Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.)
PEG-3350, sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate and potassium chloride for oral solution with flavor packs is supplied in a disposable jug, in powdered form (white powder), for oral administration as a solution following reconstitution. Each jug has an attached package containing four flavor packs; one each 2.0 g: cherry, lemon-lime, orange and pineapple flavoring, in powdered form, for the addition of ONE pack by the pharmacist prior to dispensing.
Each jug (NDC 0378-6664-40) contains: polyethylene glycol 3350 420 g, sodium bicarbonate 5.72 g, sodium chloride 11.2 g, potassium chloride 1.48 g and flavoring ingredients 2.0 g (optional). When made up to 4 liters volume with water, the solution contains PEG-3350 31.3 mmol/L, sodium 65 mmol/L, chloride 53 mmol/L, bicarbonate 17 mmol/L and potassium 5 mmol/L.
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). [See USP Controlled Room Temperature.] When reconstituted, keep solution refrigerated. Use within 48 hours. Discard unused portion.
Distributed by:Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.Morgantown, WV 26505
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).