- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Paclitaxel Injection (Teva Parenteral Medicines, Inc): PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 16.7 mL Carton
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Patient Information
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 5 mL Carton
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 16.7 mL Carton
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 25 mL Carton
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 50 mL Carton
- External Links Related to Paclitaxel Injection (Teva Parenteral Medicines, Inc)
NDC 0703-4766-01 Rx only
Natural SourcePaclitaxel Injection
100 mg (6 mg/mL)
16.7 mL Multidose Vial
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).