- Differential Diagnosis
Drug Information for Paclitaxel Injection (Teva Parenteral Medicines, Inc): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Patient Information
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 5 mL Carton
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 16.7 mL Carton
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 25 mL Carton
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 50 mL Carton
- External Links Related to Paclitaxel Injection (Teva Parenteral Medicines, Inc)
NDC 0703-4764-01 30 mg/5 mL Multidose vial individually packaged in a carton. NDC 0703-4766-01 100 mg/16.7 mL Multidose vial individually packaged in a carton. NDC 0703-4767-01 150 mg/25 mL Multidose vial individually packaged in a carton. NDC 0703-4768-01 300 mg/50 mL Multidose vial individually packaged in a carton.
Store the vials in original cartons between 20°–25°C (68°–77°F). Retain in the original package to protect from light.
Handling and Disposal
Procedures for proper handling and disposal of anticancer drugs should be considered. Several guidelines on this subject have been published.1–8 There is no general agreement that all of the procedures recommended in the guidelines are necessary or appropriate.
To minimize the risk of dermal exposure, always wear impervious gloves when handling vials containing paclitaxel injection. This includes all handling activities in clinical settings, pharmacies, storerooms, and home healthcare settings, including during unpacking and inspection, transport within a facility, and dose preparation and administration.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).