- Differential Diagnosis
Drug Information for Paclitaxel Injection (Teva Parenteral Medicines, Inc): CONTRAINDICATIONS
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Patient Information
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 5 mL Carton
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 16.7 mL Carton
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 25 mL Carton
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 50 mL Carton
- External Links Related to Paclitaxel Injection (Teva Parenteral Medicines, Inc)
Paclitaxel injection is contraindicated in patients who have a history of hypersensitivity reactions to paclitaxel injection or other drugs formulated in polyoxyl 35 castor oil, NF.
Paclitaxel injection should not be used in patients with solid tumors who have baseline neutrophil counts of <1500 cells/mm3 or in patients with AIDS-related Kaposi's sarcoma with baseline neutrophil counts of <1000 cells/mm3.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).