- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Paclitaxel Injection (Teva Parenteral Medicines, Inc): CONTRAINDICATIONS
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Patient Information
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 5 mL Carton
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 16.7 mL Carton
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 25 mL Carton
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 50 mL Carton
- External Links Related to Paclitaxel Injection (Teva Parenteral Medicines, Inc)
Paclitaxel injection is contraindicated in patients who have a history of hypersensitivity reactions to paclitaxel injection or other drugs formulated in polyoxyl 35 castor oil, NF.
Paclitaxel injection should not be used in patients with solid tumors who have baseline neutrophil counts of <1500 cells/mm3 or in patients with AIDS-related Kaposi's sarcoma with baseline neutrophil counts of <1000 cells/mm3.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).