- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for OXYCONTIN (OXYCODONE HCl CONTROLLED-RELEASE) TABLETS CII10 mg 15 mg 20 mg 30 mg 40 mg 60 mg* 80 mg* 160 mg* (Purdue Pharma LP): CAUTION
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- PHARMACOKINETICS AND METABOLISM
- Plasma Oxycodone by Time
- Food Effects
- CLINICAL TRIALS
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- DRUG ABUSE AND ADDICTION
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- SAFETY AND HANDLING
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PATIENT INFORMATION
- External Links Related to OXYCONTIN (OXYCODONE HCl CONTROLLED-RELEASE) TABLETS CII10 mg 15 mg 20 mg 30 mg 40 mg 60 mg* 80 mg* 160 mg* (Purdue Pharma LP)
DEA Order Form Required.
©2006, 2007, 2009 Purdue Pharma L.P.
Purdue Pharma L.P.Stamford, CT 06901-3431
U.S. Patent Numbers 5,508,042 and 7,129,248
September 8, 2009
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).