- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for OXYCODONE AND ACETAMINOPHEN Tablets, USP (American Health Packaging): HOW SUPPLIED
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DRUG ABUSE AND DEPENDENCE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to OXYCODONE AND ACETAMINOPHEN Tablets, USP (American Health Packaging)
Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Tablets USP, 5 mg/325 mg are supplied as white to off-white, round, flat-faced, beveled edged tablets, debossed “lP203” on obverse and bisect on reverse.
They are supplied as follows:Unit dose packages of 100 (10x10) NDC 68084-355-01
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). [see USP Controlled Room Temperature.]
DEA Order Form Required.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).