- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for ONGLYZA (saxagliptin) tablets Initial U.S. Approval: 2009 (E.R. Squibb & Sons, L.L.C.): 4 CONTRAINDICATIONS
- 4 CONTRAINDICATIONS
- 10 OVERDOSAGE
- 11 DESCRIPTION
- 14 CLINICAL STUDIES
- 17 PATIENT COUNSELING INFORMATION
- External Links Related to ONGLYZA (saxagliptin) tablets Initial U.S. Approval: 2009 (E.R. Squibb & Sons, L.L.C.)
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).