- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for ONDANSETRON Oral Solution, USP (Roxane Laboratories, Inc): HOW SUPPLIED
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DRUG ABUSE AND DEPENDENCE
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Package Label - Ondansetron Oral Solution, USP
- External Links Related to ONDANSETRON Oral Solution, USP (Roxane Laboratories, Inc)
Ondansetron Oral Solution, USP, a clear, colorless liquid with a characteristic strawberry odor, contains 5 mg of ondansetron HCI dihydrate equivalent to 4 mg of ondansetron per 5 mL in amber glass bottles of 50 mL with child-resistant closures (NDC 0054-0064-47).
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). [See USP Controlled Room Temperature.] Protect from light. Store bottles upright in cartons.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).